FA Youth Cup Final - Dates Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the ground yesterday and got 4, 4 of us going, but probably could have got 18 with the 3 season tickets, strikes me as a daft way of allocating the tickets, and inevitably means the stadium will not be full, even though there will be enough demand for it to be. We are not over staffed with rocket scientists at exec level

And rocket scientists learn from their previous mistakes unlike our ticket office brain surgeons.

I was at the ground yesterday and got 4, 4 of us going, but probably could have got 18 with the 3 season tickets, strikes me as a daft way of allocating the tickets, and inevitably means the stadium will not be full, even though there will be enough demand for it to be. We are not over staffed with rocket scientists at exec level
It's absolutely beyond reason to offer 6 tickets... especially considering they're free! should be 2 tickets per season card and should have a small cost added. Maybe do something like tickets are £5 but you get a free scarf or something.

It's absolutely beyond reason to offer 6 tickets... especially considering they're free! should be 2 tickets per season card and should have a small cost added. Maybe do something like tickets are £5 but you get a free scarf or something.
Agree with all of that, but only a gift on entry to the stadium. It really is daft, we all know what will happen, but clearly nobody at the club does, or even worse they just can't be arsed

I've said before tickets should be £10 with the money refunded by the club via the ticket site card they hold if you attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.