FA Youth Cup

Fulham were a good side, but City were slicker.

I thought Fulham were more of a threat than City! Every team who comes to our place, no matter who, always seem to have more urgency and desire to play forward quickly, while we are methodical and the God Possession can't be annoyed, but all that playing about at the back will be the downfall. Our keeper kept us in it on a couple of occasions, but a win's a win. There will be better teams than Fulham left in it and we will have to player better than that to progress.

I thought Fulham were more of a threat than City! Every team who comes to our place, no matter who, always seem to have more urgency and desire to play forward quickly, while we are methodical and the God Possession can't be annoyed, but all that playing about at the back will be the downfall. Our keeper kept us in it on a couple of occasions, but a win's a win. There will be better teams than Fulham left in it and we will have to player better than that to progress.

Can't say I agree with that. City had most of the game and should probably have won by more but 2 of the front 3 didnt contribute much. Knight and Rogers. Braaf was certainly a threat but he did mess up at the crucial last moment when he might have scored or created.

Apart from us maybe gifting them a chance it was really only the last 15 minutes where Fulham posed much of a threat and that was much down to our nervousness. Fulham are top of the league down south so are definitely a decent team who came with high hopes but didnt really do much at all. Fulham fans around me were far from pleased that they created so little.

Can't say I agree with that. City had most of the game and should probably have won by more but 2 of the front 3 didnt contribute much. Knight and Rogers. Braaf was certainly a threat but he did mess up at the crucial last moment when he might have scored or created.

Apart from us maybe gifting them a chance it was really only the last 15 minutes where Fulham posed much of a threat and that was much down to our nervousness. Fulham are top of the league down south so are definitely a decent team who came with high hopes but didnt really do much at all. Fulham fans around me were far from pleased that they created so little.

It was a typical City performance this season. Dominate the play, create opportunities, but miss the last pass.

It’s the first time Fulham haven’t scored this season.

The difference was we had a keeper that saved their late chances. Hence City were slicker...

Braaf excites and frustrates me in equal measure.

It was a typical City performance this season. Dominate the play, create opportunities, but miss the last pass.

It’s the first time Fulham haven’t scored this season.

The difference was we had a keeper that saved their late chances. Hence City were slicker...

Braaf excites and frustrates me in equal measure.

Haha good summary. Only saved one Slicker but it was obviously massive when that rebound just fell to their guy.

And Braaf was both tonight

How good is Mbete-Tabu? I’ve heard he’s been great for the U18s

Not sure how tall he is but he's very strong lad and very assured on the ball.
Can't remember him giving the ball away.
It's the first time I've seen him play but I'm impressed on first showing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.