FA Youth Cup

The second one that I thought was our goalie was the CB who put in a last ditch block. I bring a lot of baggage to a game that often interfers with the memory cells once the final whistle has gone!!

Yep that one was a scary moment when we passed across our own box apparently unaware their center forward was there. Great challenge by Tabu for that one.

Actually surprised Rogers left West Brom to come here. He was on the fast track to make there first team and even played for the first team last year.

Yes, West Brom are in the championship (but they are first) but he would have accelerated his progress much faster than coming here, we must have offered more money.

Big mistake taking the current pay raise over future success.

I've never been able to watch full youth games, but from what I've read from various watchers, he hasn't impressed at all.

Not impressed me yet for sure but somehow I think there is something there and it might just need the right manager to bring it out. Possible though if he had stayed at WBA he might not have made those final steps to the first team if his form was what we have seen.

The FA is screening the City v Burnley match live on its youtube channel (Wed 7~00 PM). It should be worth a watch with Braaf, Harwood-Bellis, Doyle and Palmer all likely to be involved. I hope that Liam Delap makes the starting eleven, now that he is fit again, he is supposed to be a really exciting prospect.

The FA is screening the City v Burnley match live on its youtube channel (Wed 7~00 PM). It should be worth a watch with Braaf, Harwood-Bellis, Doyle and Palmer all likely to be involved. I hope that Liam Delap makes the starting eleven, now that he is fit again, he is supposed to be a really exciting prospect.
No EDS players against Shef Wednesday then :(

It's live on BBC 1 of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.