Fab 4

Claytop

If Komps, Yaya, Silva & Aguero stay fit until the end of the season we win the league?

Maybe not a ringing endorsement of our transfers since then but these 4 are world class when all on song.

Stay fit guys.

If Komps, Yaya, Silva & Aguero stay fit until the end of the season we win the league?

Maybe not a ringing endorsement of our transfers since then but these 4 are world class when all on song.

Stay fit guys.

If the TEAM play like they did last night we could win the league mate. Both Ferns, Sterling and Ottamendi were amazing last night, this could be because of our 'fab 4'.

If the TEAM play like they did last night we could win the league mate. Both Ferns, Sterling and Ottamendi were amazing last night, this could be because of our 'fab 4'.

Don't get me wrong we have signed some quality players since then but things just seem to tick when these 4 are in the pitch.

The amount of times we've unable to play all 4 due to injuries last couple of seasons has been so frustrating.

Don't get me wrong we have signed some quality players since then but things just seem to tick when these 4 are in the pitch.

The amount of times we've unable to play all 4 due to injuries last couple of seasons has been so frustrating.
Yeah I get ya mate, keep them 4 fit and playing and we can win the capital one cup and the league and keep going in the champions league.

Aguero, Silva and Kompany are World Class. Yaya was.

If teams give him time and space as Kiev did last night then he can hurt them, but when you play against the better teams you need to work off the ball as well and that part of his game has gone however much he might try.

Yaya could be significant if we used him better i.e. started him against teams we know we will dominate possession wise, or as sub late in games where we know they will be physically demanding.

Kompany makes Otamendi a much better player. They are a very good combination.

Yaya needs the support in midfield of two others though so it all hinges on how many times this manager leaves him out to dry in a midfield two. The less he does that the more we can start thinking about winning games, never mind the title. Once we start winning games on a regular basis we can start thinking about the title.

Yaya needs the support in midfield of two others though so it all hinges on how many times this manager leaves him out to dry in a midfield two. The less he does that the more we can start thinking about winning games, never mind the title. Once we start winning games on a regular basis we can start thinking about the title.
2nd leg looks easier now and should have less impact on our league season and it will be a confidence booster before the League Cup Final.

I think it would be a mistake to play Toure against Liverpool from the start as that will be a game when we physically can't carry anyone. We need his quality on the ball, but sadly it does come up at price nowadays.

If we beat Liverpool at Wembley then it will be game on in the League. City would come out of that game with a trophy and one foot in the CL quarter-finals

2nd leg looks easier now and should have less impact on our league season and it will be a confidence booster before the League Cup Final.

I think it would be a mistake to play Toure against Liverpool from the start as that will be a game when we physically can't carry anyone. We need his quality on the ball, but sadly it does come up at price nowadays.

If we beat Liverpool at Wembley then it will be game on in the League. City would come out of that game with a trophy and one foot in the CL quarter-finals
Think Yaya has to play unless we get some of our walking wounded back. We only have 5 fit senior midfielders, so alternative would be to play a youngster or go 2 up top. Not sure I would do either at least to start with. I would set them up exactly the same as last night.

Sorry but you need to make it fab five, because it should include Hart.

I think you need to add in Sterling for 6. He has played big parts in many important wins this season including the first 5 games in a row. When he is on form our left side problem is mitigated by him ocupying the right back . For me i'd lose Yaya before i'd want to lose Sterling!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.