FAB Cafe

MCFCTrick

Team supported
Citeh
Used to be a good night with decent music, but not been in for a long while. Anyone here been in recently?

Sounds sad in August, but the missus sorting their work's Christmas night out....and it's (or was) the kinda place they prefer. (Meal in Brown's first to keep it in the company)

Used to love going there
Always a good night and i used to drop at least a tenner in the Star Wars Arcade machine every time i went!
Andy Rourke and Dawn Acton(the original Tracy from Corrie) used to spin the tunes
Not been for a while and i believe ownership has changed hands and its gone a bit downhill since

Dawn is still spinning the disc's on a Saturday night ably assisted by Chewy (Simon) who is a sound fella and a Blue.

It always looked a bit worse for wear but it's still a decent bolt hole after the match. Drinks are cheap and it's usually pretty relaxed.

Always hammered at Christmas though with boozy nurse's ;-)

Swales lives said:
I was in there the day Joe Strummer died and that Tracy Barlow bird didn't have any Clash tunes. Shameful.

I did a gig at the Witchwood and her tapes were shiiiiiiiite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.