Fab Pablo

Richard

Pab Zab is absolute quality, and is a great signing by Hughes. He is the type of person that if you were about to get into a fight you would choose to help you out and has the type of character that we need in the squad. The first few games from him were dodgy but he has improved in every game he has played and gives us that solidity down the right for when SWP attacks. I was hugely dissapointed when Corluka left but for me Charlie was like a La Liga RB whilst the prem suits Pablo down to the ground. Right back is not an area where we need to improve no more even if/when?! we start to challenge for honours.

Not sure if he speaks English, but would make a good captain.
keeping heads up when things are not going our way.

he's becoming my favourite player. I was gutted when we got rid of Corluka but tbh the form of Zabaleta has softened the blow

Yeah he was great today. I was outside a butty shop in Carrington last week and Zab walked out as I was getting out the car.

The woman behind the counter said he comes in every day and has a bacon and egg butty!

yep i agree. up ontill the game against liverpool i was not impressed but since he came back after that he's been quality.

great find by hughes!!!!!

Def the un sung hero in the bad run, probably our most consistent performer other than Ireland.Think the guy is class and a better player than Corluka!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.