Fabian Delph 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand why he has had so much shit on here.

If he has a run at it & fails, then he'll probably just get quietly moved on, but playing one game in ten, then getting injured, he has had no chance to either succeed or fail, he has just not been fit, full stop. And his game requires fitness.

I don't think we can judge anything about him either way on what we've seen so far. Any player would struggle under the same circumstances.

Some people still hold a grudge because he didn't join us from Leeds in 2011!

Seemed to do pretty well from the periscope, hopefully there'll be a full game to see properly at some point.

Pep had some nice words to say about him after the game, said he has unique qualities, that he plays for his teammates, he battles very hard in the middle of the pitch and arrives in the box well.

Seemed to do pretty well from the periscope, hopefully there'll be a full game to see properly at some point.

Pep had some nice words to say about him after the game, said he has unique qualities, that he plays for his teammates, he battles very hard in the middle of the pitch and arrives in the box well.
As i keep stating,it's only fitness that has prevented him being a cracking signing.Like Kompany, hopefully he can now push on.

After the personal crap you and Neville have spouted on me I should leave well alone.
Yet I have to support Delph and nice to see the positive Pep comments. I hate it when supporters criticise injured players . Ffs apart from Danny Mills they don't want to be injured.
His energy is just what we need.

As i keep stating,it's only fitness that has prevented him being a cracking signing.Like Kompany, hopefully he can now push on.

I feel the same, but I always liked the signing so I'm not sure if it's going to be a case of people who like him like him, and those that don't, won't.

Hope he stays fit whatever the case though.

Good player who has been unfortunate since joining. Nobody is claiming him to be a world beater but he has more skill than is recognised along with good positional sense, high energy levels and crisp passing to those who offer more creativity. An asset if he can stay fit.

He did well today, to coin a cliche he adds steel to the midfield. He's a good tackler and isn't afraid to have a shot! Could play a part in many games.

No world-beater but is useful to have around, especially off the bench.

The nature of our game means players like Touré and Silva, who are both getting on, are going to get tired. They need the energy of a box-to-box midfielder in his prime in order to help them out in the last 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.