Fabian Delph - Retires

Forgive my cynicism but he’s such a nice bloke he’s probably the least likely to tell Rooney to fuck off when he comes on with extra time looming expecting the arm band.

Forgive my cynicism but he’s such a nice bloke he’s probably the least likely to tell Rooney to fuck off when he comes on with extra time looming expecting the arm band.
He`s coming off at half time and will lead a guard of honour when he come on,at the start of the second half and will subsequently hand over the Captains armband ... I kid you not.

Ooo bet Stanloi is looking for someone to punch.

Well done Fabian really pleased for him after the abuse and injuries he's had but I thought Southgate only picked players who play? No surprise he makes it up as he goes along.

Last edited:
He`s coming off at half time and will lead a guard of honour when he come on,at the start of the second half and will subsequently hand over the Captains armband ... I kid you not.

The FA are absolutely fucking unbelievably shite at almost everything they touch.

Making a pantomime out of a meaningless friendly game, and they include Rooney to ensure that they sell tickets to the fuckwits who believe that Rooney actually added something positive to the England team.

Will they ever get their heads from up their arses ?

Well done Delph, been amazing in his time with us, no matter which position he is played in, seems a top fella as well.

Fair enough mate, it is unusual circumstances. It’s probably the case that Delph has told Southgate that he isn’t ready to play the full game. It’s still a big honour for Delph and our Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.