Fabian Delph - Everton move confirmed

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by David 'El Mago' Silva, 23 May 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karen7

karen7

Yep he has more than earned his medals,i'm chuffed for him that he backed himself and came to us

SWPISHOME likes this.
  2. CorporateBlue

CorporateBlue

I am amazed he wasn't offered to Leicester as part of a deal for Maguire. He would do a great job there, and help City, Leicester and HM get what they want with a transfer. Good luck to Delph, he played his part ..

3. SWPISHOME

SWPISHOME

Dont think they ever found that player that can play alongside Gueye in midfield, The usually olsy with two holding midfielders, Davies and Schneiderlen dont seem to be up to much so maybe Gueye and Delph will be the two players that's sitting.

4. cjn

cjn

Definitely. I didn't enjoy watching him play football last season but he stepped up in a huge way during the 100 point season and seems like a genuinely great guy. That's why I'm fine letting him basically pick his next club.

5. 8m is a piss take

6. catalyst

catalyst

That would make sense. But isn't Gueye looking for a move elsewhere? I suspect that could be the reason they are getting a replacement in before they can sell.

7. deano ou812

deano ou812

Good luck to the lad,filled in when needed and more so when Mendy got injured,wonder if this means we might bring someone in or are we done going into the new season in 4-5 weeks time..

8. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

With Chelsea, Arsenal and the rags in various shades of shit, with the exception of the top two places 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th are all up for grabs, Wolves, Leicester, Everton, all have a decent shout. This year we could see a real shake up, and I reckon Everton will be in the mix, so it's an exciting place to go at the minute, and if Delph can stay fit he'll get game time.

9. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Not really given the contract he will be on here,and his injury record.

We are probably doing him a favour for his excellent service too.

waspish likes this.
  10. pudge

pudge

He's turning 30 this year, is out of contract next summer, is well down the pecking order in either position he has previously played and is smack bang average.

Our money back will do well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.