Fabian Delph - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terribly underrated outside of our fanbase
Even within our own fanbase.

He's shown to be the ideal left back for a team that can reach 100 points yet people think just because someone can get forward well, cost £50m and is on social media a lot that Delph should be replaced.

And i include Pep in that. Pep doesn't always get it right (playing Gündoğan wide right at Anfield in the CL shows that, playing 3 at the back at Barca for Bayern shows that), i just hope he isn't putting Delph's quality to one side just because he was a squad player originally and not normally a left back before last season and the expectation to play him becasue he only cost £8m is not as great.

Delph isn't great going forward, but is adequate; on defense, he's superb. He's our best LB IMO, because Mendy, although far better on offense, just isn't good on defense. Perhaps Mendy should play left wing?

Anyhow, glad to see Delph in our lineup once more - I hope he continues to start.

i think Delph will be fine, most of the
rumours about him being injured is on news now, which is a bag of shit.

Good job we didn't sell Zinchenko, but he is no where near as good as Delph at LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.