Fabian Delph - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor game tonight , cant fault his effort but if Zinchenko was on the bench he would have got the hook at half time , offered little going forward and he mad e schoolboy error for the goal , really surprised me tonight because he was superb against Fulham.

Not good enough mate I'm afraid,done fantastic stepping in like he did last season,but not good enough for were we ought to be now
Rubbish.

He was arguably the leagues best left back last year in a team that achieved history.

He had a poor game last night......

It is funny that he dropped a clanger and costs us a goal just after that thread last week about how "Mendy's good but Delph's just so much more solid defensively".

Fab will be fine. Once you've earned Pep's trust you don't lose it in one game, and he offers something very different at LB with the way he can come into midfield. I expect him to start at Cardiff.

Poor game is an understatement,squad player at best,cost us first goal as well.....arguably
No one is arguing those facts,but that doesnt make him a bad player - Mr reliable had a bad game,it happens.

The overreaction is comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.