Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to the rags it seems, gutted as i think he would be brilliant for us

Source?

If it's that Corriere dello Sport article then it's nothing. I know he's done an interview but not sure much was said in it, still a long way to go

I don't think he'll leave Monaco this season. It'll be a good signing for whoever gets him though. If it's United it wont be that concerning given they play ultra defensive anyway, they need players at the other end, at the moment they're going into the season with Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Rashford and Martial as their most attacking players.

Source?

If it's that Corriere dello Sport article then it's nothing. I know he's done an interview but not sure much was said in it, still a long way to go

I don't think he'll leave Monaco this season. It'll be a good signing for whoever gets him though.

12/1 to stay go and fill your boots

Source?

I don't think he'll leave Monaco this season. It'll be a good signing for whoever gets him though. If it's United it wont be that concerning given they play ultra defensive anyway, they need players at the other end, at the moment they're going into the season with Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Rashford and Martial as their most attacking players.

Think the mirror are reporting it. So as you were.

12/1 to stay go and fill your boots

Not a gambling man. Good signing for whoever gets him, still appears to be a long way off any agreement with Monaco though.

Not as concerned about the United links given they drastically need attacking players who can score goals. I'd say United is the team where he'd have the least effect given Mourinho already plays ultra defensive so another defensive mid wont make much difference.

Good signing for the rags if they get him, not going to lie and deny he's a top player.

Not a gambling man. Good signing for whoever gets him, still appears to be a long way off any agreement with Monaco though.

Not concerned about the United links given they drastically need attacking players who can score goals. I'd say United is the team where he'd have the least effect given Mourinho already plays ultra defensive so another defensive mid wont make much difference.

Not seen much of him and what I have I'd prefer him as a full back I think he's more attack minded than people think. Rags are welcome to him he's no Vidal and that's the kind of player I'd hope we be after that said its been said on here by the ITK that he doesn't want to come to England!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.