Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't of minded if we did take a gamble on Fabinho but he is more useful as cover at right back.

Just posted this on DM targets/options thread, would be a great signing.

Right now I think Fabinho is probably the best option. Young (24yo), physical, tall (about 4 inches taller than Fernandinho), scores a few goals, almost flawless from the penalty spot similar to Yaya except Fabinho’s record is 19 scored out of 20, iirc Yaya has never missed.

Fabinho is also a good RB meaning we would have cover there.

He can learn from Fernandinho for two years and still be only 26yo.

Fabinho’s father also said they “have a little soft spot” for City. Fabinho himself said the PL interests him and recently said he maybe needs a new challenge. He also would be a available for a decent fee.

My number one choice for DM right now.

I agree, Fabinho would be perfect for us imo! Offers versatility as well and would settle quickly with Bernardo and mendy here

I agree, Fabinho would be perfect for us imo! Offers versatility as well and would settle quickly with Bernardo and mendy here

Yes!!

Plus looks like his long passing is underrated as well.

This video makes it even more clear why he’s a perfect fit. Can see those long diagonals flying to Sterling and Sane.

Fabinho is an absolute no brainier and perhaps the single best player that could improve our starting 11 the most. I’d hope we would be back in for him this Summer but we haven’t been linked with him for a while. Off to PSG?

We seemed interested at one point but can only assume Pep doesn’t fancy him because once he pitched up our interest cooled.

We seemed interested at one point but can only assume Pep doesn’t fancy him because once he pitched up our interest cooled.

Think the choice was to go for Sanchez in the summer instead of Fabinho. We had a limited budget, for example Dani Alves pulling out meant we could get 3 fullbacks and not 4 like originally planned. Also seems to be Monaco didn’t want to sell him after already selling many key players.

There was real interest though and I think we could back for him especially considering he didn’t reject us.

Just posted this on DM targets/options thread, would be a great signing.

Right now I think Fabinho is probably the best option. Young (24yo), physical, tall (about 4 inches taller than Fernandinho), scores a few goals, almost flawless from the penalty spot similar to Yaya except Fabinho’s record is 19 scored out of 20, iirc Yaya has never missed.

Fabinho is also a good RB meaning we would have cover there.

He can learn from Fernandinho for two years and still be only 26yo.

Fabinho’s father also said they “have a little soft spot” for City. Fabinho himself said the PL interests him and recently said he maybe needs a new challenge. He also would be a available for a decent fee.

My number one choice for DM right now.

At a guess, I think his lack of dynamism and intelligence sometimes is why were are not tracking him. Wish we would do.
. Good post

Fabinho or Jorginho would be the two best options, but Fabinho would be my preferred signing because of his great defending

I wish we would get this guy over Jorginho and Fred but Pep's surely sees things in a different light and frankly speaking, which ever way he decides to go, I'll back him unreservedly because he's a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.