Face mask Friday

What exactly is your opposition based upon? Forgot to ask.

It’s the first step to an authoritarian one world state. Next is the mandatory vaccine with a RFID chip inserted turning us into a cashless society. Our lives will be controlled by how well behaved we are and we will be credited/debited accordingly. The chip will be the only way to buy food, pay bill etc. This will prepares for the ultimate goal of being fucked by our reptilian overloads dry. And if you think 5G is slowly killing us wait until 6G arrives in 2030...

But this isn’t the worst part. That is 10 years of football dominance by Liverpool and Sevco. Manufactured by the great murdochrasy.

If it was a disease that killed only those who caught it and couldnt he passed on, I would be right behind your stance. In fact looking around the world at the types who say they wont, I would fucking encourage it.

The population needs thinning out and the Trump and Evangelical types wouldn't be missed.

The fact that it can be passed makes that heartfelt wish redundant.

So, you dont believe in science is basically what yiyre saying. For it is science that is saying this is vital. The government reason holds no water.
I’m all for a Darwinian cull. Sadly it’s the cunts who stick to the rules who die leaving the the thick cunts to fight over a rock.

I'll put it on as I'm entering the supermarket as that is where the majority of the staff and customers are (security, self serve, kiosk, checkouts, customer service) I can't be doing with the aggro. But when I'm in the aisles doing my shop it's going off and then back on again when I'm at the checkout, then off again. I'm sure I'll get the odd compliant citizen challenging me when I'm in the aisles but I'll deal with that if or when it happens.
Why? Just wear it ,it's not difficult. Do you have one good reason or is the good of society not for you ?

I agree 100% that masks should be worn in shops etc but when a Government passes a Law that carries a penalty but totally passes the buck on how its going to be enforced just makes a mockery of the Law. The knuckle draggers in society know they can go in a shop put 2 fingers up to the staff and zero will happen- a bit like shop lifting,burglary,vandalism,etc. Wrong message being sent imo.

Why? Just wear it ,it's not difficult. Do you have one good reason or is the good of society not for you ?

I'm all for the good of society but when the good of society doesn't matter in restaurants, pubs, cinemas, theatres, museums, hairdressers and barbers, and supermarket staff are exempt from the good of society then I find myself question it.

Can't believe there's actually grown adults kicking off because they have to wear something to stop the transmission of a God awful virus. Don't be so fucking selfish. Don't like it? Don't come near us. We don't want you or your ignorant ways to make us ill.

Cunts

I'm all for the good of society but when the good of society doesn't matter in restaurants, pubs, cinemas, theatres, museums, hairdressers and barbers, and supermarket staff are exempt from the good of society then I find myself question it.

the masks won’t protect you they are there to remind you that now that we have the virus under control you still need to be scared and compliant . Wear a mask so that we all know people aren’t people but germ carrying plagues of scum ready to cough all over you and kill you in an instant.

what we need is a war with China and then we can all be scareD of something else and we won’t need to wear a mask anymore.

if masks were so fucking useful why were not wearing then in March in supermarkets when the virus was everywhere (apparently) !!!!
Boris you twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.