Face mask Friday

the masks won’t protect you they are there to remind you that now that we have the virus under control you still need to be scared and compliant . Wear a mask so that we all know people aren’t people but germ carrying plagues of scum ready to cough all over you and kill you in an instant.

what we need is a war with China and then we can all be scareD of something else and we won’t need to wear a mask anymore.

if masks were so fucking useful why were not wearing then in March in supermarkets when the virus was everywhere (apparently) !!!!
Boris you twat.
It's made up as they go along..............all bollocks

Let's face it. A mask is a blessing for most jocks
moyes-panini-e1382779047131.jpg

I'm all for the good of society but when the good of society doesn't matter in restaurants, pubs, cinemas, theatres, museums, hairdressers and barbers, and supermarket staff are exempt from the good of society then I find myself question it.
One in a restaurant,pub, hairdresser etc you wear it until sat at your table/ seat in your bubble, it's then a controlled situation with contact details taken for track and trace. In a shop you are neither in control of your nor anyone elses personal space, you also have no details of those in contact with you to track and trace. Neither do the staff in the shop coming into contact with maybe hundreds of strangers through the day.

Do motorcycle helmets class as 'masks'?

Will I not be told to take it off indoors anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.