Face mask Friday

One in a restaurant,pub, hairdresser etc you wear it until sat at your table/ seat in your bubble, it's then a controlled situation with contact details taken for track and trace. In a shop you are neither in control of your nor anyone elses personal space, you also have no details of those in contact with you to track and trace. Neither do the staff in the shop coming into contact with maybe hundreds of strangers through the day.

You are wrong. All the above businesses are exempt, by exempt it means a mask does not have to be worn
You mean that’s the enhanced version?

He's got all his teeth in the original. Still an ugly fucker though.

My eldest son had his on in a shop and his glasses steamed up and he knocked over a display of carefully arranged jaffa cakes. The shop owner made him pick them all up too. ;-)
I am happy to comply with whatever ruling wee Nik and her helpful scientists communicate as would any reasonable person. Being an angler I have a collection of buffs that can be fashioned into masks. Today, I be mostly wearing my faux rainbow trout skin mask.

You are wrong. All the above businesses are exempt, by exempt it means a mask does not have to be worn

He's got all his teeth in the original. Still an ugly fucker though.
Maybe, who knows how the Boris version works, not even Boris. I know in Scotland restaurants, pubs or hairdressers expect you to wear it until seated or when moving around.

I’m content with these rules, given it’s private property you’re going on to and it makes sense scientifically, well as it stands they often u turn on the science.

I’ve just worn one in Starbucks and will continue to.

If they try telling me I need to wear one whenever I leave the house, even outside, I won’t be doing.
How was the brew, strained through linen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.