Face mask Friday

I'll put it on as I'm entering the supermarket as that is where the majority of the staff and customers are (security, self serve, kiosk, checkouts, customer service) I can't be doing with the aggro. But when I'm in the aisles doing my shop it's going off and then back on again when I'm at the checkout, then off again. I'm sure I'll get the odd compliant citizen challenging me when I'm in the aisles but I'll deal with that if or when it happens.

you selfish self centered bastard.

read the scientific evidence and wear a mask inside in public spaces

stop being a ****

Lad’s just walked in COOP without one, the staff asked him to leave, as he’s walking out another bloke gives him his as he’s leaving.

Then a bloke at the counter has his nose showing, they ask him to cover it and he said he’s got asthma, then went on a rant about us all being sheep and it’s all bollocks anyway.

Finally, went to the petrol station and someone just walks in without one and the woman, probably intimidated as he was quite a big bloke and a bit of a scally, just serves him.

As I said, it’ll be impossible to police this properly but at least the majority are now doing it.
General public being utter cunts shouldn’t surprise anybody these days.

Give me a chance, not even been yet.

And calm down.

I will not calm down, its a matter of life and death.
You may not have been yet, but you are saying that you are not going to wear a mask in the aisles.
I took you at your word, are you saying you were lying?

Wear the mask, dont be a ****.

read the research, start here

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7191274/

the important bit in the results is "In the community, masks appeared to be effective with and without hand hygiene, and both together are more protective."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.