Face mask Friday

Staff are exempt. I just popped into a Sainsburys local without one on and I wasn't the only person either. Nothing said, no fuss made. Staff not wearing either.

Call me a cnut, call me this call me that. I'm not wearing and if asked ill leave.
Maybe you could try different types. Some are really quite uncomfortable, others less so. I think the ones that hook over your ears feel better. Maybe try acclimatising yourself to wearing one. It's pretty important.

To be fair to the staff they have to encounter people all day long whereas the shoppers are in and out in a short space of time. Unless your like the twat in Tesco yesterday who just had to pick up and inspect every single potato before choosing the one he wanted. Must take the contagious to finish his shopping.
I have to say that I usually enjoy shopping but wearing a mask takes away the fun. Definitely better than dying though so I comply.
Don’t know about anywhere else, but my sons working in the co- op and their policy is staff wear it on the shop floor, but can take it off at the tills or behind the counters as they have screens up.

Exactly. Weird how many perfectly healthy middle aged men apparently can't wear masks without having a panic attack, yet I am constantly seeing little old dears, with walking sticks, wearing them without any problem?

Just have the balls to admit you are a **** who doesn't care if he endangers other people, you think you know better than everyone else so refuse to follow the rules everyone else does, don't be bringing this other bullshit.

He didn’t have a panic attack it was a joke on his part. We all know a certain percentage of the population are just selfish wankers. Wankers today, wankers yesterday and certainly wankers tomorrow.

It’s not a surprise these people don’t want to bother but while people let it go it will continue. It’s probably why they are wankers to start with.

He didn’t have a panic attack it was a joke on his part. We all know a certain percentage of the population are just selfish wankers. Wankers today, wankers yesterday and certainly wankers tomorrow.

It’s not a surprise these people don’t want to bother but while people let it go it will continue. It’s probably why they are wankers to start with.
Which is fine but admit to it, don’t try and reason and excuse it, that’s my issue with him.

I tried wearing one for ten minutes in the car and started to feel mental and physical symptoms of distress. As per government guidelines regarding the use of masks in public I will excersise my right to exemption.

you are a moron, the government advice is not to wear one in a car.
the advice is to wear one in an enclosed public space, your car is not an enclosed public space

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.