Face mask Friday

Wasn't calling you anything, just asking why you wore one in the car when it isn't necessary, it's given you a bad experience you didn't need to have.

Sorry, I know you didn't call me you know what, some have and it was meant for them.

you are a moron, the government advice is not to wear one in a car.
the advice is to wear one in an enclosed public space, your car is not an enclosed public space

OK. I'm leaving it now. Nice talking to you.

As a carpenter, I have had to wear one on and off for years, sometimes for up to 8 hrs a day. They can be uncomfortable and cause a lot of sweating. I just got back from the butchers where everyone was wearing a mask. There were a couple of 80 odd year old women in there that seemed to be able to cope quite well. Feeling symptoms of distress sounds more like a problem caused from being a fanny.

bluemoon needs a laugh out loud button for when a like just isn't enough

As a carpenter, I have had to wear one on and off for years, sometimes for up to 8 hrs a day. They can be uncomfortable and cause a lot of sweating. I just got back from the butchers where everyone was wearing a mask. There were a couple of 80 odd year old women in there that seemed to be able to cope quite well. Feeling symptoms of distress sounds more like a problem caused from being a fanny.

This cap is getting fucked off doffing. However, that was worthy. :)

Nailed it.

That should be the National.Slogan.

DON'T BE A FANNY

WEAR A FUCKING MASK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.