Face mask Friday

Just hit the 'reject all' option, and don't wear mask if you don't want to, as per the gov.uk website you don't have to wear one if doing so causes you distress. Also, police have confirmed that they will not be responding to calls where somebody is refusing to wear one (unless there are reports of violence or abusive behaviour) . Today I'm a irresponsible selfish citizen but yesterday everything was OK.

Total bollocks!

There are so many exemptions that the irresponsible, those who have open top bus parades, and obtain special dispensations for access to a football stadium, will be able to circumvent the guidelines. I shall be wearing one, naturally its main purpose was as a cycling mask, and I won't be breathing in yer Covid germs. Stay home yer bastards, and keep my trip to Lidl SAFE!

orange%20dildo%20white.jpg

I’ve just been banned from Co-Op for wearing this.

Fully support wearing face masks, yet at work the majority of twats going to the seaside don’t bother and ignore my requests to do so. There’s not enough police to enforce it either. Plus the bonus 5G theory **** on every train looking for a fight when questioned.

I’ll wear my mask and keep safe as possible methinks.

Can we see the other side, m? I think I've seen one of those with Standard Chartered plastered over it and some kind of prehistoric bird motif!

Reactions: mat
There are so many exemptions that the irresponsible, those who have open top bus parades, and obtain special dispensations for access to a football stadium, will be able to circumvent the guidelines. I shall be wearing one, naturally its main purpose was as a cycling mask, and I won't be breathing in yer Covid germs. Stay home yer bastards, and keep my trip to Lidl SAFE!

You're OK going to Lidl, they are refusing entry or service to anyone not wearing a mask and staff are challenging anyone not wearing one. I only know this though via an overheard conversation last night. Interestingly though, there's an article in the men today stating which supermarkets are not challenging people not wearing masks (asda, tesco, Sainsburys, aldi) and no mention made of Lidl so maybe my overheard conversation was correct.

Just been to Sainsbury's every single person wearing a mask. Important to remember though that some can't for medical reasons also, but was nicely surprised.

That said there is a percentage of people who seem to think that wearing a mask makes them invincible so the distancing no longer applies.

It's called..making your own mind up.

which is fine except where if you make your mind up the wrong way, people die.
Its not a new concept, we dont allow people to make their own mind up when it comes to the speed they drive a car, because if people make their mind up to drive faster than is safe on the road chances are they will kill people.
Face masks in confined public spaces is the same.

which is fine except where if you make your mind up the wrong way, people die.
Its not a new concept, we dont allow people to make their own mind up when it comes to the speed they drive a car, because if people make their mind up to drive faster than is safe on the road chances are they will kill people.
Face masks in confined public spaces is the same.
Thanks for explaining that, but I think you misunderstood, I was agreeing with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.