Face mask Friday

Just after they've rounded up all the smack heads, beggars, shop lifters and assorted ne'r do wells i expect.
Yeah, down by the river
Down by the banks of the river Charles
(Aw, that's what's happenin' baby)
That's where you'll find me
Along with lovers, muggers, and thieves
(Aw, but they're cool people)

Dirty Water by The Standells. It just reminded me.

We merely said we wouldn’t use his shop if he called us cunts without us even entering yet.

Nobody is denying the use of masks.
Fuck me, you will argue about anything.

Obvbiously i haven't put the sign up with that ending, but i have put the no mask no service one up and i don't give a fuck if it stops some selfish fucker coming in and spending cash. I don't need it that badly.
I'll get about 30 punters in today and any one of them could be infected so you can see how retail staff are on the 'frontline' in all this.
I have a wife at home who takes medication that supresses her immune system. A dose of covid for her would almost certainly mean death. If anyone thinks i'm gonna risk that just to sell some shoe laces or a key then they're mistaken.

Obvbiously i haven't put the sign up with that ending, but i have put the no mask no service one up and i don't give a fuck if it stops some selfish fucker coming in and spending cash. I don't need it that badly.
I'll get about 30 punters in today and any one of them could be infected so you can see how retail staff are on the 'frontline' in all this.
I have a wife at home who takes medication that supresses her immune system. A dose of covid for her would almost certainly mean death. If anyone thinks i'm gonna risk that just to sell some shoe laces or a key then they're mistaken.
I’ve said that you plonker.

I said you obviously haven’t and were showing off.

I gave that a like for the general safety thing, not your wife's condition. I read it back and wanted to clarify. Stay safe.

How long has the sign been up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.