Face mask Friday

Does it matter, his point is just right. The safety of retail staff is more important than people thinking their right to just not bother is more important.

I've looked at his post again he said he has just put his sign up. In another post he makes a big fuss over his wife catching covid, if he was that bothered then why is he only just putting a sign up? I assume he's managed just fine without people wearing masks in his shop for the last few months but all of a sudden he's worried his wife might get it.

I've looked at his post again he said he has just put his sign up. In another post he makes a big fuss over his wife catching covid, if he was that bothered then why is he only just putting a sign up? I assume he's managed just fine without people wearing masks in his shop for the last few months but all of a sudden he's worried his wife might get it.
Does it matter, or change the general point.Wear a mask protect those working in shops and other shoppers, simple as that. There is no valid reason not to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.