FaceAche

Fred_Quimby

Getting really peed off with this today. Whenever I go on newsfeed I get ‘Popular on Facebook’. When on my phone it gives me Find Friends and won’t go on newsfeed. I don’t use the app just internet access. Is this them trying to force me to use the app? Or am I doing something fundamentally wrong?

Getting really peed off with this today. Whenever I go on newsfeed I get ‘Popular on Facebook’. When on my phone it gives me Find Friends and won’t go on newsfeed. I don’t use the app just internet access. Is this them trying to force me to use the app? Or am I doing something fundamentally wrong?
Throw your phone in the river and get one of those little Nokia non smart phones

Stopped bothering with facebook 16 months ago, do check it once a weeek as still have friend that insist on making plans on their and not calling/texting, bit don't post and have it deactivated.

Don't miss it one bit, biggest load of bollocks about that sucked everyone in years back, if I need to contact a group of people I just use whatsapp or twitter DM as both don't harrass me pinging all the time bullshit notifications.

Every now and again, Facebook will change something and adverts (and this popular across facebook wank) will suddenly start appearing again. Then the adblock people update their software and it all disappears again.

I still use Facebook because it's the only way to really contact my family, but one of the best things I did was trawl through my feed over a few days and stop following anyone who was posting stuff I wasn't interested in. I now only really see stuff from about the 10 people I want to, and follow a bunch of other people who post so rarely that it doesn't matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.