Facebook Comedy Gold

Stevies Bald Head!

A absolute gem of a status update hahaha!

'after watching the well made but uncomfortable veiwing of bbc's panorama programme last night ive decided not to renew next season,anything that can help remove those parasites from MUFC be a good thing and not renewing does make a difference! And i think the glazers continued silence on their debt speaks volumes!!! This is one red who wont be helping service uncle malcoms debt no more...LOVE UNITED HATE GLAZER!'

There more deluded than i first imagined.

less than 13, 000 have renewed ..and the apply date has been pushed back form 31st May to 30th June...

So i would say that teh campaign is beggining to have an effect

surely by them not renewing just means united would be in more trouble financially?

well a little upfront pain is the only way to drain the glazers of cash , and force them to consider selling up...

I don't believe only 13000 have renewed? Where did you hear that? They will be sold out every game again next season, much as I hate it!

Timperley_blue said:
I don't believe only 13000 have renewed? Where did you hear that? They will be sold out every game again next season, much as I hate it!

I know, as much as i'd love to believe that being true...it really can't can it?

They'll have about 15-20 thousand corporate season tickets atleast.

Timperley_blue said:

Their attendances were down this year,particularly in corporate.

Timperley_blue said:
old trafford will always sell out. well at least for the next few years anyway. this guy will just miss out on watching his team and never get to see them again. after all tickets to get to old trafford are like "gold dust" as they say.

Corporate sales are down by nearly 25% ..the price for a 8 man box has risen from 45k to 67K ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.