Facebook

• Thread starter manchester blue
  • Start date
M M

manchester blue

Anyone any good? I wanted to craete an account for a basketball team to post details of games, training dates, results etc but the software won't allow it because it thinks it's not a personal name which, of couse, it isn't

I know you can create a page but I wanted it to be like City's where it just pops up in your status updates, so long as you're a friend of course. Would a page allow this and if so how do people join it etc and what control would I have about people joining and so on?

Any help appreciated.

Google create fan page for facebook and it comes up with the link, fill in all the details then people can like it etc

manchester blue said:
Anyone any good? I wanted to craete an account for a basketball team to post details of games, training dates, results etc but the software won't allow it because it thinks it's not a personal name which, of couse, it isn't

I know you can create a page but I wanted it to be like City's where it just pops up in your status updates, so long as you're a friend of course. Would a page allow this and if so how do people join it etc and what control would I have about people joining and so on?

Any help appreciated.
Thing you have to create a group mate, then all members who join will get your updates......I think ;)

manchester blue said:

Any help appreciated.
Pages pop up in your status updates. Anyone can "like" a page.

Groups send you a notification only when someone posts, and you can control who joins or sees your info (you can make the group invite only)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.