Facebook ...

Set up another account with a false name and pretty soon you'll find that Facebook is telling you that your mate (you) is recommending things for you to buy even though you've never even posted on it.
It's big brother, get rid.

If I was to delete my Facebook account, could I still use messenger? It’s the only thing I use for a few mates group chats, the rest of Facebook is just filled with either bollocks or needy attention seeking cunts.

If I was to delete my Facebook account, could I still use messenger? It’s the only thing I use for a few mates group chats, the rest of Facebook is just filled with either bollocks or needy attention seeking cunts.
Yes you can

It’s easiest to keep in touch with friends on there but I really don’t like FB anymore. Check it daily at best.

A wise person said Twitter is populated by people you wish you did know whilst Facebook is populated by people you wish you didn’t.

With FB, people rarely post bad news. My last few uploads have been photos from a five night break in Budapest and not, for example, personal news.

I am not a member and I wouldn't let my kids join Facebook, or anyone else I love for that matter. My wife is on it but I'm not her boss. :)

Facebook is clearly a tool used by the creators/governments/big business to gather data on users and to try and control thought and public opinion.

Am I crazy? Likely. However, I'm not wrong about this. :)

I am not a member and I wouldn't let my kids join Facebook, or anyone else I love for that matter. My wife is on it but I'm not her boss. :)

Facebook is clearly a tool used by the creators/governments/big business to gather data on users and to try and control thought and public opinion.

Am I crazy? Likely. However, I'm not wrong about this. :)

You don’t love your wife :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.