Failsworth

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
I've just agreed a short term let in Failsworth whilst I find somewhere more permanent to live. I barely know the place so what can I expect? It's a stones throw from the metro and Oldham Road too. Any decent pubs in the area for sport? I'll be looking to watch Fury v Klitschko II not long after I move there.

Middleton will be the eventual goal but I'm looking forwards to somewhere new. I can't wait to leave London after ten years graft.

Ive watched footy and boxing in the Crown & Cushion on Oldham Rd before, nice friendly pub whenever ive been in.

I've just agreed a short term let in Failsworth whilst I find somewhere more permanent to live. I barely know the place so what can I expect? It's a stones throw from the metro and Oldham Road too. Any decent pubs in the area for sport? I'll be looking to watch Fury v Klitschko II not long after I move there.

Middleton will be the eventual goal but I'm looking forwards to somewhere new. I can't wait to leave London after ten years graft.
Why would you want to leave God's country and go downmarket to Middleton ?

Used to get into a fair bit of mither at Failsworth Pole back in the day. Was one of those places where they were highly suspicious of outsiders, especially a group of young scallywags from Langley.

Tbf that was nearly 20 years ago so they might be a bit more welcoming these days.

Mare & Foal's abit of a City pub. It's next to the Millgate near Tesco. Other than that it's just the tiny bit more upper class of my area

It's got to be the willow, shows every city game and runs a bus to the home games

Used to get into a fair bit of mither at Failsworth Pole back in the day. Was one of those places where they were highly suspicious of outsiders, especially a group of young scallywags from Langley.

Tbf that was nearly 20 years ago so they might be a bit more welcoming these days.
Same with me, always kicked off in the crown and cushion but like you 20 odd years ago

Grew up in Failsworth I loved every minute!!!

The Willow is good for City has over 100 members going to every home game and shows all sports, a decent local, Streetbridge has a bus going to every game aswell.

The Pole has calmed down a lot now used to be very rowdy though to be fair!!

Drop us a pm whereabouts you're moving to if you want and ill let you know the nearest decent boozer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.