FAKE I.D

Phil.mcfc

Righttt, I don't usually make thread's but, I'm going on my works Christmas party in about 3 weeks time, And the plan is to go out to a pub, get smashed, then end up in a club somwhere, But with me being 17 its abit of a kick in the nuts..

I have no trouble getting served in pubs, but in clubs i always get I.D'd on the doors, so im gonna try and buy some from the tinternet, Thats where you lot come into it, i need some good sites, what you have used or no of people using them ;)

Cheers Phil.mcfc

Phil.mcfc said:
Righttt, I don't usually make thread's but, I'm going on my works Christmas party in about 3 weeks time, And the plan is to go out to a pub, get smashed, then end up in a club somwhere, But with me being 17 its abit of a kick in the nuts..

I have no trouble getting served in pubs, but in clubs i always get I.D'd on the doors, so im gonna try and buy some from the tinternet, Thats where you lot come into it, i need some good sites, what you have used or no of people using them ;)

Cheers Phil.mcfc

You mean like fake ID you buy off websites? Doormen only allow passports and driving licsences I think.

None of my mates look nothing like me.. and most of them are 17

And yeah i mean like a provisional licence or a driving licence, Just something to get me in, not actually drive with though.

tasker said:
borrow 1 of your mates
This.

You won't get in hardly anywhere with one off the internet. Just lend one off someone old enough. I had a mate who used about 3/4 different people's id's and always got away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.