fake ID

yatesy94

Basically just wondered whether I should bother buying one of these? I'm 18 in February but loads on my mates are having their eighteeniths in town soon and I don't particularlly fancy being stuck at home and missing out. I've heard they're pretty strict about letting people in bars (ID scanning machines) who they think look underage so what I'm ultimately asking is, is it worth the risk? Cheers.

I too am 18 in February, 17th to be exact. However i go away to Senegal in november where there is no drinking age, not that i will be getting leathered of course. Tbh, I am younger than pretty everyone who was in my year and my mates too, and sort of felt a wee bit left out as i couldn't get in anywhere, got in a few times through luck but decided against it most of the time as you need I.d almost everywhere. I contemplated it, however i didn't look like anyone i could get I.d off and fake I.d's and international driving permits do not work. My mate spent 100quid on 3, one he lost, and other 2 were confiscated. Its up to you though mate

mancityscot said:
I too am 18 in February, 17th to be exact. However i go away to Senegal in november where there is no drinking age, not that i will be getting leathered of course. Tbh, I am younger than pretty everyone who was in my year and my mates too, and sort of felt a wee bit left out as i couldn't get in anywhere, got in a few times through luck but decided against it most of the time as you need I.d almost everywhere. I contemplated it, however i didn't look like anyone i could get I.d off and fake I.d's and international driving permits do not work. My mate spent 100quid on 3, one he lost, and other 2 were confiscated. Its up to you though mate

Cheers mate I'll probably just try my luck getting into a couple of venues and just see how it pans out. Would've been useful having an ID in your neck of the woods this year at the Fringe festival. Jesus talk about strict, was asked to take my lemonade outside in a pub I was in whats the logic behind that??

yatesy94 said:
mancityscot said:

Cheers mate I'll probably just try my luck getting into a couple of venues and just see how it pans out. Would've been useful having an ID in your neck of the woods this year at the Fringe festival. Jesus talk about strict, was asked to take my lemonade outside in a pub I was in whats the logic behind that??

Its a joke mate, I was in wetherspoons at the end of august and didn't even have a pint, or anything. I was in a large group most of whom were 18. A few of us were made to leave as we didn't have I.d. The law is shit. At the end of the day, come February we wont have to worry ever again. I'm looking forward to coming down to city games and having pint haha

Don't bother mate, waste of money. If they ever turn up they won't be good and thats a big 'if'.

Best way around it is use a mates ID, get them to go in get a wristband and pass it to you outside. Works best at 42s as they don't time you and you can go anywhere. I've got a mate who has got in 42s before with an ID that says he is 17, and I got into Factory without ID when I was 17, just all about confidence

I always found when I was that age trying to get into pubs in town was a nightmare. So you could really only go to pubs around the area your from. Also going in groups of more than 5 people and there is bound to be hassle at getting all of the lads in. Also dont wear trainers no matter what wear shoes and you will be grand a lot of clubs will refuse trainers in there clubs and there is always 1 fucking fool in the group that cant get in because they are wearing trainers. Thats the worst of the lot as if they kick off outside you normally get told to fuck off from the club as well.

have a go but if it fails then there will be plenty of times to catch up, believe its worse KNOWING you'll get in yet no having the energy to join in:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.