Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoonz1977

Falcao :-

According to Spanish radio station Cadena Cope, a Falcao move is dead in the water as the player's agent, Jorge Mendes, wasn't willing to negotiate on his client's salary demands, which is believed to be in the region of £6.7m

With rumours of chelsea also dropping out of the race to concentrate on either Rooney or Lewandowski, This could possibly allow us to acquire Falcao (if not already done)

Cavani :-

According to reports Juventus have made a cash + player offer for him.

Napoli are in a good position with Cavani. No chance they're selling to Juve while other clubs are interested.

I think those comments from Falcao's wife a few weeks ago are starting to come true, it looks like he could be staying in Madrid.

All Im gonna say is... if ADL doesnt get the number he's looking for, for Cavani, he'll stay his ass put in Naples.

I wish (and Im sure some of you do) knew what kind of guy Di Laurentiis is... There are few more stubborn mules on this planet.

Ill state this again, and I could very well be wrong. I think he wants straight up cash to do with what he please. That's his style.

These cash+player offers wont fly

ACMilan said:
All Im gonna say is... if ADL doesnt get the number he's looking for, for Cavani, he'll stay his ass put in Naples.

I wish (and Im sure some of you do) knew what kind of guy Di Laurentiis is... There are few more stubborn mules on this planet.

Ill state this again, and I could very well be wrong. I think he wants straight up cash to do with what he please. That's his style.

These cash+player offers wont fly

We'll just have to pay the cash, then, and hope we can find a cash agreement for Dzeko somewhere else. Our league campaign has been wrecked largely because of wasted chances. We got around 20m euro for Balotelli and hopefully can get the same for Dzeko, that's 2/3 of the way towards a Cavani.

I still believe youre dods on favorites to get him.
Juve have a small chance, but that's pretty unlikely. Financially capable, but I cant see a 60m splash on one player...

Mind you, with that one player, Juventus would be sickeningly phenomenal

It's gonna be fun to see who cracks first

Napoli won't sell to a team in Italy no matter what they offer them in my opinion. We won't pay so much money for him as well I think. If they don't drop the price PSG are the only ones I can see paying so much stupid money, or he will just stay in Napoli.

If they are not willing to drop the price on Cavani, I sure hope those rumours about Chelsea dropping interest in Falcao are true, and we manage to get him! This won't be settled quickly lads..be prepared for another long summer :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.