Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityForever45 said:
According to FIFA agent Jose' Alberti, the one that predicted correctly Lavezzi, Silva and Ibra to Psg last summer, Cavani is Chelsea bound. You can find the interview on calciomercato.com.

Ooof... I gave Chelsea a small chance... But if they missed on Falcao, theyre going to want to make that big splash for Mourinho.

Crazy stuff.

CityForever45 said:
According to FIFA agent Jose' Alberti, the one that predicted correctly Lavezzi, Silva and Ibra to Psg last summer, Cavani is Chelsea bound. You can find the interview on calciomercato.com.

He also said "Tevez is already an Inter player" though and in the same report said they're signing Aguero (May 2011). :)

Let's hope he's wrong this time anyway.

reports are coming out that Falcao has agreed terms with Monaco as well - however these seem to be a ploy to push through the sale.

The one thing that pushes this story is the higher he goes for the more both Jorge mendes and Peter Kenyon stand to make as they co-own the sports company that falcao is tied too.

The above report about Falcao to Monaco is to make chelsea activate the release clause and also spark a bidding war.
They are claimed to have a stake in Falcao which Atletico would have to repay as third party ownership is forbidden in the Premier League, which is why he was involved in negotiations

living in Monaco would be pretty sweet

esp when youre rich... which... everyone is

will all this about falcao agrred terms with monaco and chelsea psg real after cavani, we really need to move quick and get cavani now..after i see their game against bologna 2 days ago i'm more and more conviced that he will be the perfect player in the 4-3-3 system we are looking to play from next season

MihaiCity said:
will all this about falcao agrred terms with monaco and chelsea psg real after cavani, we really need to move quick and get cavani now..after i see their game against bologna 2 days ago i'm more and more conviced that he will be the perfect player in the 4-3-3 system we are looking to play from next season

Agreed... he is the one player I hope we sign this window and early on too...

Just getting this gut feeling this deal is off and Txiki may go after Falcao.

Falcao to Moncao is very real possibility it seems and I won't be surprised if Ibra goes to Juventus and PSG move heaven and earth to get Cavani.

City remaining tight lipped on any piece of business either tells me we are not even looking at these players or the deals are being worked on and we will announce it when its all done.

CTID101 said:
Falcao to Moncao is very real possibility it seems and I won't be surprised if Ibra goes to Juventus and PSG move heaven and earth to get Cavani.

City remaining tight lipped on any piece of business either tells me we are not even looking at these players or the deals are being worked on and we will announce it when its all done.

I hope god is this..i don't think we aren't looking to get one of them mancini want cavani from 3years now...maybe already a deal for cavani is done and clubs want the season to finish and confirm that

CityForever45 said:

Falcao to Chelsea with Mourinho. Sure I read they have the same agent and its more than likely where Jose ends up, Falcao will follow.

Cavani to us I reckon.

Either way Zin's confident of us landing one of them :)

Had a dream last night in a game next season where the score was 1-0 and around the 60th minute Cavani came on. Almost immediately he picked the ball up on the left wing, cut inside and curled the ball into the far corner. We ended up winning 4-1, then I woke up and realized we hadn't signed him yet :( Please Txiki, make my dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.