Falcao Speculation/News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure who I want more out of him and Cavani. They have very similar scoring records. Falcao's is in a better league, but I don't know whether that necessarily means it more difficult to score (Ronaldo scores far more in Spain than he did in England, for example - maybe he's improved though). They both have outstanding records in Europe. Falcao seems like the better technical player, but Cavani seems more physical, is a little bit taller and is a year younger. Either way, I think we'd have an outstanding player, so it's more a question of who would suit us better.

I'm With Stupid said:
I'm not sure who I want more out of him and Cavani. They have very similar scoring records. Falcao's is in a better league, but I don't know whether that necessarily means it more difficult to score (Ronaldo scores far more in Spain than he did in England, for example - maybe he's improved though). They both have outstanding records in Europe. Falcao seems like the better technical player, but Cavani seems more physical, is a little bit taller and is a year younger. Either way, I think we'd have an outstanding player, so it's more a question of who would suit us better.
Sorry, but that is just rubbish.
At a push you could say there are three teams worth anything in that league, even then At.Madrid were never going to win it or come close.

Serie A is by far and away the better of the leagues, they are going through a bit of a bad patch right now but teams like Juventus, AC and Fiorentina and then the ones just below them are a lot better than the ones behind Real, At.Madrid and Barca.

I would also argue Cavani is technically better than Falcao. Falcao is no Heskey but Cavani has superior skill on and off the ball imo.

CTID101 said:
I'm With Stupid said:
At a push you could say there are three teams worth anything in that league, even then At.Madrid were never going to win it or come close.

Serie A is by far and away the better of the leagues, they are going through a bit of a bad patch right now but teams like Juventus, AC and Fiorentina and then the ones just below them are a lot better than the ones behind Real, At.Madrid and Barca.

I would also argue Cavani is technically better than Falcao. Falcao is no Heskey but Cavani has superior skill on and off the ball imo.
Don't agree with that

Serie A only has 3 CL places for good reason. What about Valencia and Malaga? Or Athletic Bilbao who destroyed Utd last season

Marvin said:
CTID101 said:
I'm With Stupid said:

Don't agree with that

Serie A only has 3 CL places for good reason. What about Valencia and Malaga? Or Athletic Bilbao who destroyed Utd last season

This.

The strength of the top half of La Liga is deceiving to the bottom half. I don't believe either German club could win the Spanish championship. For that matter any Italian club too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.