Falkirk relegated

My team. Man, we are absolute horseshit these days. First time since 1980 that we’ll be in the third tier in Scotland. If Liverpool win the double this will officially be the worst ever year in football.

To answer SpiritofBurnden, the Old Firm match is the big money spinner for Celtic, Rangers and Sky, no way that fixture will be reduced by half as long as they have total control over Scottish football. The game is dying on its arse here but they won’t allow things to change. Not saying it would suddenly make things right but it would be a step in the right direction and create some interest amongst a largely apathetic support (across all Scottish teams).

I have a soft spot for the bairns , my late brother was a season ticket holder . very disappointed as the beat Ross County 3-2 but Alloa drew at Ayr
I have soft spot for them too its a bog on rannoch moor lol,notice the manager they thankfully stole put them down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.