Fallout: New Vegas

C1TY4LIFE said:
bluetonium said:
Got the 360 version - buggy as hell! Disappearing enemies, ground that glitches and turns into a bottomless pit, certain characters regenerating after you've killed them endlessly, Brahmin impaled on the coral fence, people randomly dropping dead when you fast travel to a location.... Hope there's another patch soon.

Good game, very playable. But not as good as FO3 imo in terms of story and ability to immerse you in the game environment. It's been described as just DLC for FO3 and I;d agree - asking £35-40 for it as a separate game is robbery, should be £20-25 on Xbox Live as DLC. Still, I do love the slo-mo explosions :)

Fuckin ell 360 version sounds unplayable, only problem I've had with the PS3 version is the occasional split second stall but then everything sorts itself out in about 1 second. Good game looking forward to trying hardcore mode once I've finished it.

My mate has it on 360 (trying to do without spoilers) he got to a town near the strip and when he came to go back out of the town (nightkin and supermutant one) the whole road had glitched and there was just a big hole, its a 1 way in and 1 way out town, so he was goosed, hes not played it since.

Ive got it on PS3 and had no problems other than the jumpy stall that happens every few seconds when youre walking a long distance. Tell a lie, Boone disappeared and I couldnt recruit anybody else as they said 3 is a crowd but I couldnt tell Boone to do one as he was invisible. Sorted it in the end though.

adamgregory said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Fuckin ell 360 version sounds unplayable, only problem I've had with the PS3 version is the occasional split second stall but then everything sorts itself out in about 1 second. Good game looking forward to trying hardcore mode once I've finished it.

My mate has it on 360 (trying to do without spoilers) he got to a town near the strip and when he came to go back out of the town (nightkin and supermutant one) the whole road had glitched and there was just a big hole, its a 1 way in and 1 way out town, so he was goosed, hes not played it since.

Ive got it on PS3 and had no problems other than the jumpy stall that happens every few seconds when youre walking a long distance. Tell a lie, Boone disappeared and I couldnt recruit anybody else as they said 3 is a crowd but I couldnt tell Boone to do one as he was invisible. Sorted it in the end though.

I too have it on the PS3, Have you not experienced any crashes? I have had 2 one near some pipe lines with an NRC troops outpost (just heading towards New Vegas) and another a bit further away from the same places but this time it locked up whilst I was shooting some Giant Radscorpions. On both occasions I did this I had to mission all the way to the same point and I had to level up by 3 levels again, since the second crash I experienced I've not played it since and won't do till they release an update version that works.

I think I think Fallout 4 should be half price for everyone's trouble, I know New Vegas wasn't made by the original creators but by their side project team, I hear Fallout 4 will be by the original creators so they should take full responsibility for their side teams ball up of New Vegas.

I'm sure if anyone bought a brand new car for full price they wouldn't be happy with continues stalling or the engine shutting off for a few minutes, when a product is bought for full price everything should work 100% they should of just delayed the release date instead of rushing it.

C1TY4LIFE said:
I too have it on the PS3, Have you not experienced any crashes? I have had 2 one near some pipe lines with a bunch of NRC troops heading towards New Vegas and another a bit further away from the same places but this time it locked up whilst I was shooting some Giant Radscorpions. On both occasions I did this I had to mission all the way to the same point and I had to level up by 3 levels again, since the second crash I experienced I've not played it since and won't do till they release an update version that works.

I think I think Fallout 4 should be half price for everyone's trouble, I know New Vegas wasn't made by the original creators but by their side project team, I hear Fallout 4 will be by the original creators so they should take full responsibility for their side teams ball up of New Vegas.

I'm sure if anyone bought a brand new car for full price they wouldn't be happy with continues stalling or the engine shutting off for a few minutes, when a product is bought for full price everything should work 100% they should of just delayed the release date instead of rushing it.

I've just remembered another one I had, only happened once, but it froze then kicked me back to the XMB screen, had to re-boot the game, the weather is a bit of a joke too very jumpy, goes from dark to light in a second and also wherever the brotherhood of steel are, the sandstorm takes ages to actually kick in. I'm quite let down by it to be honest, glad Black Ops is out next tuesday and FM out this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.