Family stand criteria

scotty

as of next season i apparently will not be allowed to sit in my current seat as per criteria. do mcfc find you a seat or is it just tough luck and you get bombed out, thinking about this because of the interest in season tickets this season and do not want a shitty seat. have been a season ticket holder for over 10 years now, and it seems a b it harsh,,,opinons Blues

you should get a say in where you sit but as you have said as of the high demand it will be more than likely limited which imo isnt fair

You'll just have to see where's free and get that, it's the way it is, you can't be going with yer 80 yer old dad and you're 50 as you're "family"...its for adults and kids.
There aren't any shit seats in the ground...only quiet areas, which the family stand is of course.

rowsley_st said:
You'll just have to see where's free and get that, it's the way it is, you can't be going with yer 80 yer old dad and you're 50 as you're "family"...its for adults and kids.
There aren't any shit seats in the ground...only quiet areas, which the family stand is of course.

Thats all fine, but there may come a time when all season tickets are sold out therefor reducing your options and finally leading to not being able to relocate, which surely is wrong....the family stand takes up the whole of the North Stands 2nd tier, which is a lot of seats and i know alot of people are approaching this stage themselves, so i can see a problem arising in the near future if people continue to renew at the current level, it just won;t be possible to get everybody who has held a season ticket for years in the family stand a seat...say in 3 years City are flying and winning trophys, new seaon ticket holders come along take up the allocation, then people in the family stand have to move to WHERE, there are no places to move too and the loyal season ticket holders for ten years are goosed as they say.....it is wrong.

Why do we need such a big Family stand in the first place, it's ridiculous, it;s too big an area..and should be reduced as to sort this problem,,,the cheap kids tickets are available all over the stadium now so there is no need for such a big area to be confined to such restrictions

scotty said:
Why do we need such a big Family stand in the first place, it's ridiculous, it;s too big an area..and should be reduced as to sort this problem,,,the cheap kids tickets are available all over the stadium now so there is no need for such a big area to be confined to such restrictions

Because we look after young people and give them an opportunity to watch football in a safe environment. Stop being stupid.

Totally agree about there being an issue of where to put all the people graduating from the family stand...I made a similar post about having kids loyalty points bumped up to their parents level and it possibly losing us fans in the long run, same goes for this really I suppose.
It needs addressing, you'd hope the club are looking into it and other long term issues.

SouthStand211 said:
scotty said:

Because we look after young people and give them an opportunity to watch football in a safe environment. Stop being stupid.

Why is it stupid,, the only reason they done it in the first place was to encourage younger fans because we were not selling out games and not purely for the reason of a safe enviroment, why does this allow a safe enviroment anyway, i;d say everywhere in the stadium provides a safe enviroment but maybe not hearing alot of choice language would be more accurate. when was the last time you seen any major trouble within Eastlands.....NEVER.....it should be reduced or parents who have sat in there gaurenteed a seat somewhere else and this should be in writing

rowsley_st said:

Should be "The Adults and Kids Stand" then. If it says family, then you 80yr old dad is the DAD and the 50yr old holding his hand is you, the KID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.