Family stand info needed.

Jung the foreman

Hi all, I've got a relative who wants to know if seats are good in family stand level 2 block 232 can anyone give info as to view etc. Thanks.

Hi all, I've got a relative who wants to know if seats are good in family stand level 2 block 232 can anyone give info as to view etc. Thanks.
I've sat with our kid in 236, which is right behind the goal and the view is really good. If it wasn't for the fact that it's got no atmosphere I'd be very tempted.

Last edited:
I'm in 232. Right in the corner with the CB. Great view, zero atmosphere.

I'm in 235 level 2 from where I get a fantastic view of most of City's goals. My view of Sergio's winner v QPR must have been amongst the best in the stadium.

There won't be a seat in the ground with a bad view, but obviously a seat at an end means that the view of the other end is less than perfect.

As for atmosphere, the family stand is OK. These days the atmosphere is not like the 1970s in any part of any league ground.

I'm in 235 level 2 from where I get a fantastic view of most of City's goals. My view of Sergio's winner v QPR must have been amongst the best in the stadium.

There won't be a seat in the ground with a bad view, but obviously a seat at an end means that the view of the other end is less than perfect.

As for atmosphere, the family stand is OK. These days the atmosphere is not like the 1970s in any part of any league ground.
I was in 135 until the season before last. The atmosphere was generally better in Level 1. On the other hand it might be that my move coincided with a generally poor season.

view in 233 is brilliant - its the corner-to-corner view - I had a seat in there for the first 5 years at the Etihad

Me and my eldest are in level 1 and the view is fine, but would switch to level 2, for the better view. I was in Colin Bell lvl 3 for a number of years and my seat was brilliant (swapped like for like, when we moved from Maine Road). I'm quite impressed with the family stand, apart from some of the foul mouthed parents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.