Fan Behaviour

Even pre-covid there was definitely a surge in wannabe little hooligan types. A lot of weedy looking 18 year olds with snide Stone Island jumpers from Ashton market having their first taste of shite cocaine and lager thinking they’re Danny fackin’ Dyer.

Being away from the footy for 18 months and they’re going to be even more giddy.

We had a fairly sized element of badly behaved cunts in there yesterday. Bar staff were receiving dogs abuse, totally uncalled for. Yearly trip off the estate for quite a few by the looks, it's becoming embarassing to onlookers.

Really hope the 25yo and under element eventually grow up as it seems to be that group causing a lot of the really bad mither; cocaine definitely plays a part in that. A lot of our old boys like a drink but seem to be able to do it without acting like rag dickheads.

Which block did the above incident happen in? First I've heard of it, but appalling really. Hope no serious injury occurred.
it was block 414, in front of me, i didn't see incident but did see the lad who's nose was bitten, blood all over and the teeth marks on his nose horrendous, no idea what caused it

it was block 414, in front of me, i didn't see incident but did see the lad who's nose was bitten, blood all over and the teeth marks on his nose horrendous, no idea what caused it

Really? That was my block, can't believe I missed it but was pissed as a fart. Shocking behaviour really that, nobody can condone that.

I was in The Clock End and the City fans were at the far end. In my memory, as he ran over at the start of the game (or it might have been the start of the second half) and City fans were chanting "Let's all so a Seaman" and diving from side to side. He did it back and laughed.
Good sort is Spunky !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.