Fan loses life after yesterday's game

Posting this on behalf of my daughter

Medical emergency after the game outside the stadium yesterday…..

My friends uncle Paul Ogden (Oggy) became unwell and had a cardiac arrest yesterday and very sadly passed away.

The family have asked if I can find the people that helped him and sat with him. They have very little information of Paul’s last hours as he attends the game on his own, meeting friends in the ground, that the family do not know. They believe that people at the scene tried CPR and got a defibrillator. Please could any of Paul’s friends from the match please get in touch and also anyone who might have been around after the game?
Very sad news. I saw him there were at least two people alternating giving cpr when I was there. The ambulance had just pulled up but not reached him. Asda staff were watching on and appeared to be in radio communication presumably with the store. I am a wheelchair user so went up the ramp not the stairs and as unable to offer help kept out of the way. I would suggest speaking with Asda as your first contact

Sad news Condolences to friends and family and hope they find the caring people who took care of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.