Fan loses life after yesterday's game

Hi, I was one of the witnesses and was walking very close behind him when he fell on the ASDA steps. Please feel free to message me or email me - I don't log on here very often so email is best (available through the admin). I don't have much revelatory information to provide I'm afraid but I'll do all I can to help answer any questions that the family may have.

I am really sorry for your loss but hopefully it will give the family some comfort to know that he was surrounded by so many fellow blues all trying to help and support him at the end.

RIP fellow blue. My grandad passed away suddenly the day after we beat Charlton to clinch promotion. I take great comfort in the fact his last day on earth was spent at Maine road watching the team he loved win promotion back to where we belonged, sat with his two grandsons and his son.

RIP Blue
Lost a family member in the last fortnight in similar circumstances so can imagine the pain they are going through
Hope his family get the information they are after, and well done to all those who provided assistance/comfort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.