fancy dress parties

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
went to a themed party last night, it was uniforms.

feck me!! the difference a sexy copper outfit or a schoolgirl uniform makes on plain of just pure ugly women is amazing, and dont even get me started on the maid outfits.

sat all night next to the wife, who was looking damn fine i might add, just trying to get through things without an 'accident'.

these things are the future :OP

We went to one last year and the theme was "B" - any character beginning with B.
We couldn't even think of many but the array of costumes was fantastic. Everything from Bavarian beer girl, to Barbie, Brides to Barney Rubble, Bob the Builder, BA from the A team, and a couple who went as a "Blue movie" (she was skimpily and sexily clad, he was a greasy mechanic with a bit of wood down his trousers! :D )

We cheated and went as a Bollywood couple as we already had the clothing (hubby being half-Indian)

dannybcity said:
I hate fancy dress does. It's always single girls that organise them as girls look fit and blokes just look daft. It's a type of enforced fun that I can't stand.
Snap. Whoever organises it always ends up looking good whilst everyone else looks wank. Can't be doing with it at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.