Fans around the world

I don't understand this thread.

We are the richest club club in the world [ahem].

Our owners expect to have a global impact on a day in, day out, exponential basis. That's how it's going and will do sine die.

The xenophobia is depressing but not unexpected. I'm a born and bred [Brown] Mancunian and so I just ignore it. Cheap jokes about people across Asia and Africa who will help to fund our ultimate worldwide dominance over the Evil Empire and the Latin crooks. Have a laugh and then get over yourselves. Sheikh Mansour zindabad! CTID

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
dukie said:
ban-mcfc said:
A blue is a blue.

Couldnt give a fuck where they are from or how long they've supported us.

Just like a red is a red.

So why is it unacceptable for United, but completely fine in your own camp?

It's different mate because you don't choose City, City chooses you....

This 100%! I get asked all the time why I chose City 20 years ago.

But, I didn't. It chose me through its constant relegation/promotion drama and self-deprecating streak.

Bay Area Blue2 said:
dukie said:
Just like a red is a red.

So why is it unacceptable for United, but completely fine in your own camp?

But, I didn't. It chose me through its constant relegation/promotion drama and self-deprecating streak.

"You don't choose City, City chooses you" was definitely a valid motto for years and years but I'm not sure it is anymore. Have a look at some of our 'new' fans especially on Twitter, they are haughty and demanding bastards who always call for Mancini's head when we lose/draw and demand the likes of Falcao and Ronaldo signed... oh, and Barry, Milner and Lescott should be sold and replaced (with foreign players of course).

Love the video mate, from a plastic card carrying sado masochist, who City chose, not the other way round.
many a trip per year, City have always had overseas fans, but I think for about 30 of my years, I was the only one (apart from Dad, who chose Colin as my monicker) in my local area.
I got involved in the OSC Co. Wicklow branch about ten years ago and it is great to be in the company of fellow blues to watch a match, when you cannot be there, owing to families, mortgages, etc. And for the record, I have always been made feel welcome in manchester.

LoveCity said:
Bay Area Blue2 said:

"You don't choose City, City chooses you" was definitely a valid motto for years and years but I'm not sure it is anymore. Have a look at some of our 'new' fans especially on Twitter, they are haughty and demanding bastards who always call for Mancini's head when we lose/draw and demand the likes of Falcao and Ronaldo signed... oh, and Barry, Milner and Lescott should be sold and replaced (with foreign players of course).

I would swap Barry, Milner and Lescott for Ronaldo and Falcao at the drop of a hat

I'm not being funny but the day our ground turns into uniteds full of tourists and glory hunters is the day I stop going. Based on the champions league games though it already happening- the Madrid game especially I didn't feel like I was at a city match

Just an opinion btw

We are Manchester city football club made for the people of Manchester nothing wrong with being proud of that

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
I'm not being funny but the day our ground turns into uniteds full of tourists and glory hunters is the day I stop going. Based on the champions league games though it already happening- the Madrid game especially I didn't feel like I was at a city match

Just an opinion btw

We are Manchester city football club made for the people of Manchester nothing wrong with being proud of that

You're right, you're not being funny, just incredibly small minded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.