Fans back at the Etihad

Can understand social distancing in the actual arena but, toilets, bars etc maybe more of a problem given the time to serve everyone. Might not be too bad turning up, but leaving will be the greatest risk. I have given up my season ticket on the basis unlike to be anything like normal footie until there is a vaccine. Season after next there may be a chance.

I think we will be extremely lucky to see football in October, more realistic will be spring next year. Personally I think this is just a green light for clubs to start collecting revenue from season tickets

I can't imagine that it would be full capacity straight away.

I think it would be best all round if we, say, started with the FOCs in CBL3 first home fixture, five games in and the FOCs from the East Stand could be let in, ten games in the hooligans in the family stand, and fifteen games in we let in the entire home section of the South Stand. Finally, the away fans are let in for the last game of the season at The Etihad. And under no circumstances is Dan Roan allowed on the Campus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.