Fans going to Wembley for the Community Shield

mayo31

How are those who are going to Community Shield actually getting there?

I and others have been doing coach trips for years

Easily fill two coaches normally for this match

Now I have 33 going. I know another lad who would do two if not three, only 40 going

Yet the match is a sell out. Not everyone is by car or train.

How many have chosen the clubs transport and how many have bought tickets from other parts of the country?

Now I have 33 going. I know another lad who would do two if not three, only 40 going

How many have chosen the clubs transport and how many have bought tickets from other parts of the country?

Going down by train on Friday & back on Monday. Unless there's a train strike on either or both days in which case I'll make alternative arrangements.

We know where you live.

Tea-bagged while your sleeping & we’ll shit in your kettle

Sell out

Regards
1894 Group

Same as every other Wembley visit.
Driving by car use parkonmydrive.com.And watch the best team in the land and all the world CTID

Being able to buy 4 tickets per membership from the outset was more conducive to families attending , and therefore more likely to travel by car than by coach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.