Fans going to Wembley for the Community Shield

London overground from Watford Junction to beyond Wembley Central is CLOSED until August 10th.
There are no trains or underground from Wembley Central on Sunday so anyone going to Harrow and Wealdstone is gonna struggle. Hence why few have booked in.

Any one going to wealdstone
Book here:

Low take up despite the game selling out, brilliant place with a quality atmosphere. If your driving down, park up here, they're brilliant

Had an email off them this morning saying only 9 cars have booked on so they're not running a BBQ this year. Very poor turnout from blues that is, I hope this doesn't affect Wealdstone's decision going forward with hosting us. I spoke to James a while ago saying not many will go due to the boycott but this is a real shame as we have still sold out.

Had an email off them this morning saying only 9 cars have booked on so they're not running a BBQ this year. Very poor turnout from blues that is, I hope this doesn't affect Wealdstone's decision going forward with hosting us. I spoke to James a while ago saying not many will go due to the boycott but this is a real shame as we have still sold out.
Yep had that email aswell, gutted for them as the game is sold out.....just shows the demographic that bought up the majority of the tickets.

we get this all the time usually from scousers saying we cant sell our tickets and there are thousands of them in"our end" , and every time it has been bullshit , problem with social media and some poisonous football forums is they like spreading their rumours and lies.
Anyway gonna start a rumour that the Goons cant sell out and there are loads of blues in their end , see how they like it .
Do it, just to see reaction...also mention half empty emirates for years
Remember midweek, we sold out freezing night, they had about 25,000 this shit needs pointing out

Just got on hi speed sittingbourne Kent to st pancreas. Will have a few beers around faringdon before getting met line to wembley park
Only a handful of gooners about and a couple of spurs lads strangely. Just checked theyre playing our old friends Shakhtar !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.