Fans going to Wembley for the Community Shield

I think we've already had a discussion on this and agreed to disagree, still awaiting the apology for being called a dickhead by the way, all for having a difference of opinion on a football forum.

I hope the Charity Shield is a success and our end isn't rammed out with Arse fans. My tongue in cheek post would also include the Newcastle game kick-off too, you can't keep everyone happy, unfortunately.

I vaguely remember but I did indeed offer an apology if you look back it's there. Maybe you could offer one for calling fans trying to help other fans and themselves spoilt and raggish eh?

As City fans we've never conformed or given in to the authorities or even our own club if we feel they are taking the piss. If we had been weak we would have deserted supporting them years ago when we were at rock bottom but we didn't. As fans we know we have limited power and influence, we can but try. This of course is now diluted which is down to the thousands of new fans jumping on the success bandwagon. A few years ago no way would this game have sold out which is a sign of our success.

Hilarious how the so-called attempts at a boycott had the opposite effect.
Very strange comment that one.

So, the FA screw us over yet again when we play Newcastle in semi final of FA cup, by having it at Wembley on a Sunday at 8pm, on the same day as there’s a planned demo against Russia, and a Pro Cycle race around the City centre, oh and there’s a transport strike. All not so fanciful either.
Not so funny now is it?
There are those whom stand up and stick to their principles, that you shouldn’t mock, because others benefit from those actions.

in fact I’ll upgrade your comment from strange, to the crass bracket…….

I think we've already had a discussion on this and agreed to disagree, still awaiting the apology for being called a dickhead by the way, all for having a difference of opinion on a football forum.

I hope the Charity Shield is a success and our end isn't rammed out with Arse fans. My tongue in cheek post would also include the Newcastle game kick-off too, you can't keep everyone happy, unfortunately.
Apparently, you are expected to accept being on the receiving end of abusive and aggressive insults on this site, for daring to have a different opinion- otherwise you’re a ‘happy clapper’ according to some morons.

I vaguely remember but I did indeed offer an apology if you look back it's there. Maybe you could offer one for calling fans trying to help other fans and themselves spoilt and raggish eh?

As City fans we've never conformed or given in to the authorities or even our own club if we feel they are taking the piss. If we had been weak we would have deserted supporting them years ago when we were at rock bottom but we didn't. As fans we know we have limited power and influence, we can but try. This of course is now diluted which is down to the thousands of new fans jumping on the success bandwagon. A few years ago no way would this game have sold out which is a sign of our success.
Good point of view, well made, clear and concise.

Cringe.

How would our end be full of Arsenal fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.