Fans going to Wembley for the Community Shield

How would our end be full of Arsenal fans.

Lads, I'll take pelters all day if that isn't the case come next Sunday. I would not be surprised if there are pockets of Arsenal in there who have signed up for a Cityzen account. If that's not the case I will take the dickhead title and apologise.

I vaguely remember but I did indeed offer an apology if you look back it's there. Maybe you could offer one for calling fans trying to help other fans and themselves spoilt and raggish eh?

As City fans we've never conformed or given in to the authorities or even our own club if we feel they are taking the piss. If we had been weak we would have deserted supporting them years ago when we were at rock bottom but we didn't. As fans we know we have limited power and influence, we can but try. This of course is now diluted which is down to the thousands of new fans jumping on the success bandwagon. A few years ago no way would this game have sold out which is a sign of our success.

I've not bothered to look back as you can't keep up with all the notifications but I'll take your word for it. You are a good poster and clearly bleed blue like me, we differ in opinion slightly on this topic, but things get taken way out of context over the internet.

Lads, I'll take pelters all day if that isn't the case come next Sunday. I would not be surprised if there are pockets of Arsenal in there who have signed up for a Cityzen account. If that's not the case I will take the dickhead title and apologise.

Take the title now.

Very strange comment that one.

So, the FA screw us over yet again when we play Newcastle in semi final of FA cup, by having it at Wembley on a Sunday at 8pm, on the same day as there’s a planned demo against Russia, and a Pro Cycle race around the City centre, oh and there’s a transport strike. All not so fanciful either.
Not so funny now is it?
There are those whom stand up and stick to their principles, that you shouldn’t mock, because others benefit from those actions.

in fact I’ll upgrade your comment from strange, to the cal situations, train strikes, the time of day etc. I know about it because I'm always there in the thick of it.

Very strange comment that one.

So, the FA screw us over yet again when we play Newcastle in semi final of FA cup, by having it at Wembley on a Sunday at 8pm, on the same day as there’s a planned demo against Russia, and a Pro Cycle race around the City centre, oh and there’s a transport strike. All not so fanciful either.
Not so funny now is it?
There are those whom stand up and stick to their principles, that you shouldn’t mock, because others benefit from those actions.

in fact I’ll upgrade your comment from strange, to the crass bracket…….
I know all about the timing debacle for our Wembley trips - I'm always there in the thick of it at Wembley as a long-term seasoncard holder. I'm also a trade unionist in the public sector taking industrial action against this pathetic excuse of a government that has starved our workforce of a pay rise for most of the last thirteen years. We strike, we protest, we make our case, we stand on picket lines, we are losing money. So please don't try and make out that fans deciding not to go to the CS is some great principled stand. You decide not to go and others will gladly take up the slack - and are doing so. To me, it's amusing that a half-arsed attempt at a boycott has had no effect whatsoever. In the great scheme of things, the attempted boycott is pretty low down on the scale of importance given the scale of the life challenges some of us are facing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.