Fans holding up "Please Give Me Your Shirt" placards

Well said. I'd like to see players just stop doing it now, it's kind of them but sadly it only encourages shit behaviour from fans desperate to get themselves on TV for a few seconds or get their hands on something they can flog on ebay. I stand at the front, behind the net, I've noticed there's more and more people that decide to come and crowd around the front with 5 minutes to go now in preparation, it's becoming ridiculous.

Why not have city do a raffle automatically after every game for all ticket holders with a chance of winning a players shirt.

Well said. I'd like to see players just stop doing it now, it's kind of them but sadly it only encourages shit behaviour from fans desperate to get themselves on TV for a few seconds or get their hands on something they can flog on ebay. I stand at the front, behind the net, I've noticed there's more and more people that decide to come and crowd around the front with 5 minutes to go now in preparation, it's becoming ridiculous.

Why not have city do a raffle automatically after every game for all ticket holders with a chance of winning a players shirt.
City don't have a good track record with tickets, I forsee a shambles

Oh come on , what's the difference between these kids and those that stood outside the players entrance in the 70's asking for autographs?
Tbf, I never got that either BM, I've never in my life requested someone's autograph, and never will, each to their own I suppose but I find it all quite sad and needy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.