Fans holding up "Please Give Me Your Shirt" placards

Holding up a card at a Bay City Rollers concert is a bit different to this.
It really isn't. This I couldn't care less about. What is really getting on my nerves these days are people of my generation constantly whinging about modern life and young people today. It bugged me when I was young and old people whined on. It still bugs me now because things aren't that different, just we've become the old whingers that have forgotton what being a teenager is like, or some of us have.

It really isn't. This I couldn't care less about. What is really getting on my nerves these days are people of my generation constantly whinging about modern life and young people today. It bugged me when I was young and old people whined on. It still bugs me now because things aren't that different, just we've become the old whingers that have forgotton what being a teenager is like, or some of us have.
Or our standards and expectations have regressed accordingly.
I actually look back and think the "old whingers" had a point.
Oh well, we'll clearly never agree.

I sit looking at the unedyfying spectacle below after a game, grown men pushing their kids forward, adults arguing and jostling, shirts being ripped apart. Kids crying, in some cases adults crying, security guards trying to keep control. The whole melee is tragic.

Or our standards and expectations have regressed accordingly.
I actually look back and think the "old whingers" had a point.
Oh well, we'll clearly never agree.

I sit looking at the unedyfying spectacle below after a game, grown men pushing their kids forward, adults arguing and jostling, shirts being ripped apart. Kids crying, in some cases adults crying, security guards trying to keep control. The whole melee is tragic.
Correct. It's not going to change though, sadly.

Please stop it. It is embarrassing - almost every game the camera zooms in on some kid with an adult begging for a shirt. Someone tonight on the screen asking for Grealish's shirt.
Time to take these placards off them at the turnstiles (unless it is @City_Shirts looking to add to his collection ;)
The most embarrassing thing about it was the lack of punctuation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.