Fans holding up "Please Give Me Your Shirt" placards

You just don’t get it…

If you didn’t lose a few teeth in the post match scraps in the ginnels around Maine Rd, if you haven’t pissed back in your lager cans and then watched them tip over and flood the coach on an “Away day,” if you’ve never even claimed to have been to York Away, and at least a dozen other “real fan” tropes, then fuck off and who needs ya!

Meanwhile, City (the Club) actually thanks you for bringing your kid, home and away, buying him some food and drink at the match, buying him a program, having a “full kit wanker” as a son, and cultivating the next generation of local City support.

I sincerely hope announcements to your passengers mentions pissing in your larger cans for those at the back.

Wrong on all counts, but I hope you feel better, you miserable old sod?!
I doubt very much that I'm wrong on all counts, but it doesn't matter anyway.
I never felt 'bad' so there's no need to feel better. As for miserable old sod... I've served my time and paid my dues watching City. I'm entitled to my opinion, and I'll make sure that you happy clapping buggers get it.

Pitchside begging is just another shitty practice that sad attention whores have picked up via American sports.

I doubt very much that I'm wrong on all counts, but it doesn't matter anyway.
I never felt 'bad' so there's no need to feel better. As for miserable old sod... I've served my time and paid my dues watching City. I'm entitled to my opinion, and I'll make sure that you happy clapping buggers get it.

Pitchside begging is just another shitty practice that sad attention whores have picked up via American sports.
The name suits. I rest my case!

Seen a few kids outside the stadium post game yesterday, carrying their home made signs. No sign of any shirts, though.

Daily Mail headline; "millionaire mercenaries at Manchester City refuse to give their shirts to pleading, tear streaked orphan children".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.