Fans leaving early.

KpxSte said:
ForzaMancini said:
KpxSte said:
If you leave when we're losing and the game is not finished, are you therefore accepting the result? Do you not want us to score to equalise or even win? Do you not think that as a "supporter" you can influence with your support a possible comeback? Is beating the traffic more important than supporting your team? You're a fucking mystery to me

Is it that hard to accept the fact that people who have been supporting City for years on a monumental night for us might have found Alves scoring a bitter pill to swallow and decided to leave at that point, not because they have given up on the team or a lack of loyalty, but because they were upset?
After supporting us for years they were upset by a last minute second goal for Barcelona in a champions league knock out 1st leg? After we played so well especially with 10 men?

Yeah, in the context that we didn't deserve it. Just because we never used to be this good doesn't mean every time we lose we can just say 'could be worse'. It's still upsetting to lose any game.

I stayed till the end 2nite so what , if u actually think by me staying maybe could have got us a result , u really r kidding yourselves , pay your money and do what u want

oakiecokie said:
KpxSte said:
oakiecokie said:
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn !!
You should wake up and support the team. Let me guess, you paid your money and can do want you want?

Yep and have done for 50+ fucking years.Getting far to repetitive this nonsense.

Yet you still choose to read the post. Clues in the title, if it upsets you so much don't click on it. I choose to post cos it irks me that people can't be arsed supporting the team till the end. You have the right to leave when you want and I have the right to question your support because of it. Just because you've done it for 50 odd years means fuck all. This doesn't mean I'm better than you, simply that it pisses me off that people fuck off early every game.

Feel ur frustration it's always gna happen. Fans left on the final day of the season........<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:21 am --<br /><br />Feel ur frustration it's always gna happen. Fans left on the final day of the season when we won the title........

KpxSte said:
oakiecokie said:
KpxSte said:
You should wake up and support the team. Let me guess, you paid your money and can do want you want?

Yep and have done for 50+ fucking years.Getting far to repetitive this nonsense.

Yet you still choose to read the post. Clues in the title, if it upsets you so much don't click on it. I choose to post cos it irks me that people can't be arsed supporting the team till the end. You have the right to leave when you want and I have the right to question your support because of it. Just because you've done it for 50 odd years means fuck all. This doesn't mean I'm better than you, simply that it pisses me off that people fuck off early every game.
You're new to the game aren't you? If not how the fuck have you not noticed that I his had gone on at every ground, at every level since the games conception?

KpxSte said:
oakiecokie said:
KpxSte said:

The main reason I click onto this crap is that hopefully the Mods will remove the same whinging,whining type of thread from our screens.It aint new,it will always go on and it serves no purpose.So god knows why you felt the need to bump it ???

Subject.....Done.....to....fucking....death!!!

Mods can we lock this thread,what is it's point? People whining and crying that all 47 thousand don't stay until the last player has disappered down the tunnel with a cheery wave.Every ground,every game worldwide is the same,people go at different times for various reasons.

Uptight cry babies actually make me WANT to leave before the end as i know it will piss the ''Most loyal fan who stays to the end'' off even more!

paulchapo said:
Subject.....Done.....to....fucking....death!!!

Mods can we lock this thread,what is it's point? People whining and crying that all 47 thousand don't stay until the last player has disappered down the tunnel with a cheery wave.Every ground,every game worldwide is the same,people go at different times for various reasons.

Uptight cry babies actually make me WANT to leave before the end as i know it will piss the ''Most loyal fan who stays to the end'' off even more!

YES,YES,YES,YES,YES !! 47,000 reasons why to lock it at long last.Well said,p.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.